Jamae Mosque is popular among Singapore’s Tamil Community
- Singapore’s Jamae Mosque is also known as Chulia Mosque and Maideen Mosque.
- Originally built in 1826, Masjid Jamae is located in Chinatown.
- The original Mosque was built by immigrants from the Chulia community from Tamil Nadu in India; hence the name Chulia Mosque.
- Jamae Mosque is popular among Singapore’s Tamil Muslim Community.
- Please visit this page for more info and pictures of the Best Mosques in Singapore.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.