Siong Lim Temple is a Chinese Hokkien Buddhist Temple in Singapore
- Siong Lim Temple is a charming Chinese Hokkien Buddhist Temple in Singapore.
- Siong Lim Temple’s name is Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery, and it also known as Shuang Lin Temple.
- The temple complex at Siong Lim Temple is beautiful, especially the pagoda, Mahavira Hall and the artwork on the walls.
- The architecture of the temple has strong influences from Southern China, especially from China’s Fujian province.
- Please visit this link for more information on the Best Buddist Temples in Singapore
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.