- Singapore’s Chinese Garden is based on North China Sung Dynasty architecture.
- Singapore’s Japanese Garden is based on “Muromachi” and “Azuchi–Momoyama” architecture.
- Singapore’s Chinese Garden and Japanese Garden are connected by the “Bai Hong Qiao” bridge, which is modelled on the bridge in Beijing’s Summer Palace.
- The Gardens also house the Live Turtle and Tortoise Museum, which has over 200 turtles and tortoises.
- Please visit this article for more information on the Top 10 Best Gardens, Parks, Nature Reserves in Singapore.
Image by Erwin Soo. Image taken from Wikimedia Commons. Image is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. Image has been altered.